Monday, June 26, 2006

!!! Foo Fighters !!! (te danke aan Brielie)

Well last weekend was foo figters here in london. That's THE FOO FIGHTER ... and we were there . (Along with the other 86000 people. )



Now most of the readers hear understand afrikaans and I recomment that if you have a 1/2 hour to spare go check out this documentary of our day out in Hyde park by brielie




Sun + Music + Beer + more beer + girls in bikini's + more beer = Very happy Rolf

Dirk,Pieter,Me and Natalia
Not sure what I was doing there ... cant even blame the beer

I liked a few songs from angels and airwaves. I can’t say that they are my favorite bands but they were quite good. Motor head was not really for me and the sound with Queues of the Stone Age was Merde (that means shit in French).

But then at last after turning my very white pommie skin into a lovely shade of red and drinking as much Carling as my little liver could take foo figters came on . A(f*ucking)mazing… it was definitely the best show that I have ever seen. The whole day some people were sitting some were drinking and some were just plain passed out(See picture below for example)but as as-soon as Foo Figters came on everyone was standing and singing along. The atmosphere made my balls tingle.

(just wanted to add this... this is Niel sleeping/passed out... what can I say don’t give me allot of beer and leave a pen laying around … sorry buddy )

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger saintwillem said...

hey, bly om te sien jy was ok daar. dit lyk asof mens daai storie kon geniet het. goet om weer ietsie van jou te sien.willem

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home