Monday, March 27, 2006

Back in SA

Hi … I know that it has been so long since I have blogged and I’m sorry for being so lazy Since I’ve been back from SA I have been so lazy I event hate emptying out the trash in the recycle bin on my computer.. So what I’m going to do is try to catch up by giving a summary of what has happened Since I last blogged … (and there is a lot so I might spread them across a few bogs so that you don’t get bored and I don’t lose my LAZY title)

I was back in SA for 4 week in December to because I applied for a 5 year work permit for the UK since my 2 year working holiday expired. During that time I was visiting my parents and seeing some friends. Unfortunately I had to work for my company thought the internet (well if you can call it INTERNET …. But that is another story) sorry if I did not manage to see all my friends.

Here are my best friends back in SA Kano, Piet and Monica. The good times..




Johan AKA Kano







Piet








Monika


I also had the “Pleasure” of having Christmas with my brother and his girlfriend. But at least it was good to see the parents and the food was amazing like always. Oh... a nd YES that is the dog and yes it does have it's own chair .. and what is going to pis you off the MOST IS THAT that dog eats alot better what you and me everyday of it's life !!!









Christmas with the Family


For new year I went to visit Debbie and Francois AKA Sweis .











And finally Debbie’s brother (J AKA Justin) is also allowed to drink with us (Legally!!!)








J and Debbie


Next day we just relaxed drinking some 3 day old punch in a Park there some where in east Pretoria called M’kwe..(or something like that). This place was cool there was a small dam where you could swim in and it has a “3 story rock drop” where you can jump off. If I wasn’t for the fact that there was a little 10 year old kid that jumped off just when I got on-top of the MOUNTAIN I would probably have tried to climb back down. Lets just say that I was glad that the water was already dark brown. But that is not the disgusting part the disgusting part is when you get 4 liters of water injected into you nose and it is not like you can keep your nose closed. Because you need both hands protecting the crown jewels from high impact injury.
























Anyway in the end It was ok holiday because I got to see some old friends (Willem, Edi, Kano, Piet, Bok, Lou, Alethea, Debbie and Sweis and all the rest …)














Me Drunk on new years



Anyway enough for one night… oh and anyone that was thinking of going to watch broke back mountain … DON’T !!!

Two cowboys came upon an Indian lying on his stomach with his ear to the ground.
One of the cowboys stops and says to the other, "You see that Indian?"
"Yeah," says the other cowboy.
"Look," says the first one, "He's listening to the ground. He can hear things for miles in any direction."
Just then the Indian looks up. "Covered wagon," he says, "About two miles away. Have two horses, one brown, one white. Man, woman, child, furniture in wagon ..."
"Incredible!" says the cowboy to his friend. "This Indian knows how far away they are, how many horses, what color, what's in the wagon -- just amazing!"
The Indian looks up and says, "Ugh ... not amazing ... wagon ran ... over me ... 30 minutes ago!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home