Monday, June 26, 2006

Anglesey Island-Wales

Again it has been a while (but better late than never) I have some photos that I would like to share of our weekend away.

A month or so ago we went to Anglesey Island in Wales with Backabush. I was a great weekend with just Coenraad, Annalet and me. Carole the dam was to Lazy/stubborn/French to come with.



Some of the beautiful landscapes in the area where we stayedl

Me and Annalet next to one of the coves

Coenraad and Annalet always hugging/giggling and turning me into the 3rd wheel

Yes it is F*&*&^ high and luckily Coenraad was not zooming in because I think I was actually pissing my self .. just a bit

Again one of the many beautiful coves


If you would like to see move pictures check out Coenraads photo collection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home