Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Me and Carole
We had to photoshop some girls into the pictures for jaco :-)
Dirk and Niel... enought said

Ahhhh my first real post. I know that Jaco (http://brielie.blogspot.com/) is probably going to moan like a little girl about the fact that this blog is in English but what is new.

So I’m sure all of you have suddenly remembered that last week was my birthday … oooopsss. Don’t worry it was a shit day anyway. I had to go into work, which meant I left London at 6:30 the morning and only got back at like 9:30 at night. At least we (me, storm and dirk because Jaco had to do his nails) went out for a beer or 2 so it was not all bad

The rest of the week was spent working and playing XBOX, well actually most of the time was spent getting the XBOX to work (dankie jaco). Friday was looking like it was going to be another boring Friday eating from Johns fish bar and drinking at home. When rolf came up with a brilliant idea to go to nandos. Now I can’t say that I remember the size of a “jumbo platter” back in SA but f**** me the size here in the ghetto … ggghhmm I mean wood green is amazing. I think there was food for 5 to 6 people between Jaco, Dirk,(and brielie) and myself . It was a good thing we had 3 hours before the movie started. So Friday turned out to be a really successful night.


Aahhh only one more paragraph.. I know it is boring but wait until you read brielies blog it just goes on and on. It should actually be called brielies has issues. Anyway back to the weekend. So Saturday was my day of relaxation, spent the whole day sleeping and playing fable. It was amazing. Then on Sunday we had a braai (BBQ) , we had to have the braai on Sunday because Connie(new guy in the house who’s birthday is same day as mine) was working on Saturday. It turned out really good we stared early there was a lot alcohol being consumed. Jaco and Dirk finally got to speak to some girls so there are suddenly a lot less gay jokes going around the house. And as good as Sunday was Monday was #@”%” terrible but that is another story

I thought this was quite good on brielies blog so I’m borrowing it

Movie for the week: Serenity
Song for the week: Dave Matthews Band – Crush
Application of the week:Subverion

Anyway Ill will be right back as soon as I find out what this button- ::KABOOM::

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Blogger saintwillem said...

hi daar, ek het amper f##### (dis nou f*kk*l) verstaan wat jy daar geskryf het, maar dis oulik. hou so aan. ek maak die 3 november klaar en dan begin ek as 'n tandaarts moffie werk vir 2 maande, lekker ne. So, lekker dag verder, sal kyk of ek weer kan msn ens. maar tyd is beperk op die oomblik. groete willem

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home